Friday, June 19, 2009

Bummer!

Right now I'm seriously bummed.

Overall I had a great day. 2 cats and a dog to the vet. I was injured by a kitty (Puddin) during the round-up, but it's just a scratch. Britty had a breathing issue that should be ok- just an old age thing, but still something to monitor.

Did some birthday shopping for Dad and Emily. Found some good stuff.

Decided to make a maille bracelet for Em for her birthday. Decided elfweave would be cool, especially in pink and purple. Had to look up the instructions again, no problem. the problem came when I tried to do step two, where you insert ring 1 into 4 rings. Couldn't believe my left hand could shake so badly. It was shaking before, but when you do 1 in 1, it's no big deal. The more frustrated I got the worse it got. major bummer.

Maybe a nice Euro 4 in 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment