Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ok, so it's already 2010...

 Last Saturday April 17, we lost a good friend. Yes, I know Tigger was just .a cat, but he had one of those unique cat personalities that endear you to the bums.  He loved snitching food from our plates, and as much as it bugged us at the time, I miss it now.  Every morning when I got home from work, he would be sitting on the kitchen table hoping for a treat.  Later he might relocate to the cat tree, porch, a comfey chair, on top of the clean laundry, or a windowsill.  He loved fleece and could often be seen dragging blankies down the hall and growling.  Until he got sick, he always visited us in bed several times a night.  He wasn't happy about moving here when Bill  and I got married, but managed to make friends with one of my cats, Sleepless, even while he struggled to find his niche among our other pets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment